Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How to get on to mytextbook.ca

Step 1 - go to mytextbook.ca
Step 2 - click on ebook
Step 3 - enter username - spmathgr7+yournumber@gmail.com
Step 4 - enter password - ilovemath

Your number was assigned to you in class if you don't remember your number or your number doesn't work use any number between 100 and 175.

Now you can view any page in the textbook. Just click on it on the right hand side of the page.

It should work it might take some time to download the page you are trying to view be patient.

You might have to download adobe reader (newest version) it is free.

Good luck.

17 comments:

  1. mr.isfeld, when i click chapter 1 it doesnt show up on my screen. i dont know why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Isfeld, when I click chapter 1 it doesn't show up on my screen. I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, on the my text book site i can't find pages 36- 37. On chapter 1 the pages only go up to 35.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I click on my chapter 1 it works. All I did was reload the page.You guys should try to Reload the page.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr isfeld i can't find page 36 and 37.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mr.Isfeld all ready for tmrw :D
    Thank you .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr.Isfeld i can't find pages 36 and 37

    ReplyDelete
  8. srry for posting so late and ..THANKS;)

    ReplyDelete